• We believe in one God-the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• We believe in Jesus, fully God and fully man at the same time, who became
like us to show us who God is and how much He loves us.
• We believe in the Holy Spirit, who is active in the world, leading all men and
women towards God.
• We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, giving us all we need to know
about how to become disciples of Jesus, and live in obedience.
• We believe that we are all sinners by both nature and deed and can only be
forgiven and cleansed by the grace of God.
• We believe that Jesus died of the cross, was buried for three days, and rose
again conquering death. By trusting in His promises, we can be restored to a
right relationship with God, which leads to eternal life.
• We believe that God has enabled us to turn to Him from sin, but that we have
the free-will to do so.
• We believe that when we turn from sin and trust in Jesus, the old record of sin
is wiped clean, and we are born anew, becoming part of the family of God.
• We believe that after being born anew, the power of the Holy Spirt can be
unleashed in our hearts. Upon choosing a complete commitment to follow and
obey Him, He fills us with His perfect love, which gives us the ability to please
Him, to love others, and to live victoriously. It is at this moment, that we believe
the fruit of the Spirit will become evident to both those who have and have not
been born anew in the life of the believer.
• We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final
judgement will take place. We believe that all the members of God’s family will
live with Him forever.